Welcome to ALMSA - Client Login
Current ALMSA client?
- ALMSA will remain available and you can continue to login and use the system as you always have using the login form on the left.
- ALMSA's technology is now incorporated into Yardi EHR and Yardi eMAR, so only bug fixes and limited compliance updates will be added to the ALMSA platform. Please consider upgrading to Yardi EHR and Yardi eMAR for the best of ALMSA technology and much more!
- To get more information on how to upgrade contact us at (844) 330-3111 or fill in the contact form.
Discover Yardi EHR and Yardi eMAR
A full-service electronic health record solution specially designed for senior living providers tasked with overseeing clinical operations. Built into an industry-leading financial and property management platform, this mobile enabled, real-time record keeping software simplifies and streamlines clinical assessment processing, medication management, and service planning with both standard and custom reporting tools while also providing integrated eMAR and two-way communication with pharmacies and senior living providers.
Yardi EHR Key Features:
- Comprehensive electronic health records
- Real-time staff notifications with resident care updates
- Electronic medication and treatment administration records
- Configurable resident assessments and care plans
- Incident and accident tracking and analysis
- Behavior management tracking
- Wound care tracking
- Simplified and effective staff training with extensive Yardi eLearning library and ongoing Webinar program
Yardi eMAR Key Features:
- Full database of all active and discontinued medications
- Photographs for efficient resident identification confirmations
- Physician cycle review for order verifications
- Order manager for keeping track of informational orders, vital orders, lab orders, dietary orders, and more
- Built-in interfaces with major pharmacies and health information exchanges (HIE)
- Sliding scale and tapered dosage compatible
- Injection and patch site monitoring
- Automated month-end reconciliation